The Saddleback Canyon Riders specialize in western riding and activities for:
- Beginners welcome!
We're a private club so we need to raise money to pay for events, insurance and speakers for our meetings. We raise funds in several ways...
- Playdays (registration fees and lunch)
- Annual Pancake Breakfast
- Ad hoc events we come up with!
We take emergency evacuation VERY seriously:
- We have a formal plan for the community
- Our plan has been approved by the OCFA
- We host "town hall" information sessions (watch the calendar for these dates)
- We always need volunteers
- We work with other equestrian groups and equestrian facilities!
We strive to keep the equestrian lifestyle alive by preserving our beautiful area through active stewardship.
- We honor the Foothill/Trabuco Specific Plan
- We support the Sil/Mod Specific Plan
- We work with Trails 4 All and others for community service
- We take an active role with other trail users
- We always welcome informative speakers at our Members' Meetings - contact us if you have something to share!
We have fun with education, and we learn a lot!
- Come to one of our Members' Meetings and see for yourself
- Lots of topics!
- We offer access to experts in many equestrian fields
- We always need NEW ideas!
- Are YOU an equnie specialist? Come share your experiences with us!